I graduated ATT today!! YAY!!! Which means that I start A School tomorrow. YAY!! FINALLY!! It's supposed to take 37 training days, so I should be done pretty close to Christmas time. I will more than likely end up staying in Great Lakes for C School. I'm hoping I get SITE TV which is about 5 months more. I'm really not excited about being in Great Lakes that much longer, but it's a good school, so if I get it, it will be worth it.
I have some pictures from recent times that I wanted to put up, but my computer is not really cooperating with me tonight. Hopefully I'll put them up soon.
Until next time, much love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Explain....what is SITE-TV School? Is it more specialized training or something on how to use the entertainment systems on board?? Just wondering.
Ashley we are sooo happy Obama is our new president!! I keep up with you on your blog and your moms Emails. David Kam says Hi. Copied graduation picture for .Keep up the great work.Kelly
Post a Comment