There was a mass exodus move here in the Bonhomme Richard (my barracks) today. We've switched over from being a general day class Surface Combat rates ship to a night ship specifically for ICs (my rate! HOOYAH!) & ETs. Our schedule will change starting 3Nov, so I will be back to the schedule that I had in the second schoolhouse I was in here - SCC. With the move, we lost probably 80-90% of the people who used to live here. All the females that remain are now on the first deck, which is half the size of the other 3 decks (which are now all male! eww! too many boys!!! lol!). It's been a hectic evening packing up and moving everything again and trying to get resettled in to my new room in the same ship. Oi. Anyway, I'm now in room 102 so my new address is:
FN Miller, Ashley
320 A Dewey Ave
BEQ 830 RM 102
Great Lakes, IL 60088
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment