07 November 2010
So, it's been a long while since I posted on here. A lot has happened since the last post, but none of it seems relevant right now given the circumstances of this post. My brother, Matt, 20 was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia a few days ago. He went in to the doctor on Thursday morning for what my family thought was a bad spider bite, and he was meeting the doctors at the hospital by about 4:30pm Thursday afternoon to start confirmation tests. He started chemo on Friday night. A lot of family and friends have been keeping him entertained for the past couple of days, so thanks to everyone who's been there to make him laugh, and to put up with his cancer jokes that have already started. I'm still out in San Diego, but I'm trying to get home this coming up weekend. We find out more details about his subclass I guess you'd call it on Monday, and how aggressive his treatment will be from there. You can keep up with everything that's going on with him at http://mattmillerfriends.blogspot.com/. Just send Matt and my family back home lots of love, prayers, good thoughts, support, etc. Love y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment