08 December 2009

Sorry it’s been awhile since I posted. Things are busy and fun out here on deployment. There’s definitely ALWAYS something going on. I’ve been to a couple of ports so far, and I’ve had a lot of fun in both of them. I’ve taken TONS of pictures so far, but I won’t be able to post them until I either get to a port with high-speed internet available or until we get back to the States in the spring. We have about 3 ½ months left and a few more ports which I’m sure will all go by way too fast.

A couple weeks left until Christmas, the birthday, New Year’s, and 2010. This year has been full of new things for me. Some parts seemed to drag by in the moment (**cough cough**my time in Great Lakes**cough cough**), but overall it has flown by. It’s definitely been a great year and I’m looking forward to another one starting soon.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy any time off you may have over the holidays! I miss you all!! Much love!

 

P.S. To whoever sent me a care package from “Operation Gratitude:” THANK YOU!!! I just got it today and love the stuff that’s in there!! Especially the All Natural Lip Balm Chapstick that I searched for EVERYWHERE before I came on deployment and couldn’t find!!! and all the energy shots and mixes! J

No comments: