Just received a 10 min. call from Ashley. Div 266 has passed everything and just have battle stations to go. She has been up since 6 a.m. this morning and won't get to sleep until tomorrow night (Thurs.) at 8 p.m. She was on her way to eat early before they go at 8 p.m. to start battle stations.
She sounded very tired and not as peppy as normal. I know she is stressing for the whole team really hoping everyone succeeds tonight. I teased her and said I'm sure it will be like a Disney Ride for her...she laughed and said yea, like waiting for the biggest roller coaster to start and be over with.
We won't get to see/talk to her until after graduation. I spoke to the public relations office this afternoon about Ashley's award. It almost sounded like Ashley might get to go to the breakfast before graduation since the lady said only 3 of the 4 of our ticketed guest get to go to the special function and seating section....Ashley said that because of her award she has to be at graduation at 6:30 a.m....so maybe we will see her before everything.
Again, thanks for everyone who has written her. Keep her in your prayers tonight, it's going to be a long night with no energy drinks!!!
--Georgia
23 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment